Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to OHSU

Laurence was re-admitted to OHSU yesterday afternoon. The doctor at rehab was concerned about his dehydration, confusion and host of other symptoms and contacted his oncologist at OHSU. His test results show that he has a urinary tract infection and the beginning stages of graft vs host disease. His doctor started him on new meds.

He rested today and was finally able to eat some soup. He had a slight fever tonight.

I am grateful that he is in the right place and getting the treatment he needs. I am grateful for your prayers.

Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Please let Larry know that his NDers have him in our prayers daily. Our hearts are filled with love for our dear friend. XOXOX's always~ Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had severe kidney infections and confusion was one of the symptoms. I pray that God will grant to Larry's doctors the wisdom to let go of their personal views and open their eyes to what is that they can fulfill their oaths to serve others. I pray too that God shall grant to you and Larry the healing knowledge that you, His children, are surrounded by His love, always. May He send forth the Holy Spirit to touch and heal each of you and ease your minds and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day I pray for Laurence's wellbeing and for your peace and strength dear Christine.
    +I know that God and his Angels surround Laurence with love, and healing. And that all doctors are infused with light and wisdom and they transfer that healing love to Laurence. I know that we give this situation to God now and completely and allow Divine miracles to shine through everyone. I have confidence, the Angels of healing give Christine and Laurence courage and fortitude. Laurence is One with all that is Divine: wisdom, strength, love, abundance, and Health. I allow to feel confident and peaceful knowing that divine intervention is at work.
    And so it is. Amen+

    ReplyDelete