Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Finding Peace

Laurence's white blood cell count was very low today. His doctor performed another bone marrow biopsy trying to find out why it has dropped so quickly.

Laurence is frustrated from so many symptoms attacking so many places in his body. Every time he is anxious we pray together and he especially finds peace in Psalm 103:

Bless the LORD, O my soul:
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits:
He forgives all my iniquities
and heals all my diseases;
He redeems my life from destruction
and crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercies;
He satisfies my mouth with good things;
so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's.

With love and gratitude.

4 comments:

  1. I continue to pray along with you, Christine. Please tell Larry I send love and prayers every day to a dear, sweet friend. He is a gift. I simply adore him <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to two beautiful people and all who connect with you along the way~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lift you both up in prayer every day & hold you close to my heart xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa and I pray with you and your wonderful network of dear friends, Christine. May healing energy fill Laurence and may his symptoms disappear, one by one.
    We love you both dearly.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete