Monday, June 21, 2010

Team Green

Another amazing group of people fighting the good fight of raising awareness and money for a cure for leukemia came together through Laurence's friend Bonny Violette. She gathered together a group of dedicated runners who will participate in the Portland Marathon in October. Please check out her web page and consider contributing to this worthy cause.

I am grateful to Bonny and Team Green for their support. There are breakthroughs in medicine and technology every day. If we work together we can ensure a cure is found quickly.

No news. A quiet day. Feeling the power of your prayers and love. "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2

With grateful thanks.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting the team green page...love to you both <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We continue our prayers and look forward with confidence to a happy reunion and celebration!
    Love to our amazing Green friends!
    Terry and Lisa

    ReplyDelete