Saturday, June 26, 2010

Letters to Laurence

I miss my best friend. Even in the hospital we would call or text each other a dozen times a day. I have so many questions to ask and things to tell him.

I realized you have things you would like to tell him or share a memory you have of him. Please send them to me. I want to do two things: read them to him and publish your letters. Laurence can hear us but can't respond. I would love to read a message to him from you. Please let me know if I have your permission to publish.

Laurence has an amazing presence. The doctors and nurses are hearing stories from the staff on the 14th floor and they so want him to wake up so they can get to know him. I want to write about what an extraordinary man he is.

Send your letters to revgreen@sacredheartministries.org
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your partnership and love.

2 comments:

  1. I will start my letter to Laurence, and send it to you soon, dear one. What a powerful love you share~ it touches us all. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. larry-
    as i sit here typing this letter i am browsing thru the ND yearbooks...what a great time we all had those years we were there- it still amazes me that all these years later we can still be TITANS and sooo proud of it !!! i am so happy that we can all connect again & its like we just got back from a weekend away from school NOT 35/34 years !!! what an awesome testimony it is to the administration & our parents that we can remember those days so fondly- pick up right where we left off, so many of my friends dont understand it, they did not have a close school as we did- all that being said, know that ALL of your ND family think about you & pray for you everyday- we miss our mr green, our leader our friend, our inspiration- cant wait until your back on FB & leading us again....
    love to you & christine...
    bonny <3

    ReplyDelete