Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love Expanded

It was a joy to have Jason with us today. I believe that Laurence knew he was there. I read his Father's Day cards from Jason, Melinda and Daniel and his grandkids. I know he was blessed by their loving wishes.

Laurence had a restful day. His vital signs are remaining stable. I know he is getting the rest he needs for his recovery.

Thank you for reading and your comments. Cell phones are not allowed in the ICU so it's difficult to return calls. Thanks for understanding.

Deborah reminded me of one of my favorite scriptures: "Though the mountains move and the hills shake, my love shall be immovable and never fail, and my covenant of peace shall not be shaken. So says the Lord." Isaiah 54:10.

My energy is simply used up today. It's time for rest. A million times thank you for your energy, prayers and love. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment