Friday, January 15, 2010

A Thankful Heart

Dearest Family, Friends,and Loved Ones. I was sitting here today thinking and marveling that even on my toughest days I have always found something to laugh about. Your cards, letters, e-mails, and prayers all find their precious way into my consciousness. Why even today I got a card from the family pet in Amsterdam New York that made me laugh so loud that I think my neighbors must think I am crazy. Often I find myself overwhelmed with a sense of Love and Compassion that it brings me to tears. Your thoughts and prayers and communications really do make a difference. In turn as I walk the halls I spread that Spirit of Joy to my fellow inmates, I mean fellow patients and staff.

This dance has its hard moments, but I get through them knowing that I am not in this alone. I know that the Blessed Father in the Name of Jesus his Son and through the power of the Holy Ghost that we all are changed for the better. I love you all very much and am grateful for your presence in my beloved and my lives.
Peace now and Always
Laurence

No comments:

Post a Comment