Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sports Highlights

Laurence had a good weekend. His football teams won today, so that's a good thing. The Cardinal's beat the Packers in a wild OT finish and the Patriots disappointing loss was a shock to their fans.
(OK, I looked it up on ESPN. I have no clue what happened in sports today but I thought my sports reporting would give Laurence a smile:)

Laurence developed a fever late this afternoon, but it is expected as part of the healing process. The staff is very efficient in following protocol when a fever shows up. They took care of him immediately. His doctor told him he is still a boring patient. Praise God!

I am so grateful to all you lovely angels who have been checking in on me, bringing me delicious meals, taking me out to eat and sending email hugs. Thank you so very much. I feel very loved.

Oodles of hugs back to you. I know your prayers and blessings are returned to you multiplied! XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment