Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grateful Thanks

December 22 will be the one year anniversary of Laurence's diagnosis with leukemia. He was admitted to the hospital on Christmas Eve.

I miss him terribly although there are days where I feel Laurence is standing next to me telling me not to worry and showering me with his love. Several times I experienced solutions appear to pressing problems and felt his guidance.

I am so grateful for each of you and how dedicated you've been to reading the blog and sending prayers. I have felt your love and support and it has lifted me on many days when I could barely cope.

My prayer for you is that every prayer you have prayed is abundantly returned to you. My the Christ's Love and Grace bless you and your family.

God Bless You.

Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you, dear Christine! May the holidays bring you peace and gentle healing... love, Lynn

    ReplyDelete