Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Match!

Paula's test results came back and she is a match! Praise God! The doctors are proceeding with planning for Laurence's bone marrow transplant.

The next few weeks are filled with labs, doctor visits and tests. Laurence will undergo a battery of tests to ensure he is physically capable of undergoing a transplant. Laurence had a bone marrow biopsy today and is resting. As you can imagine, the process is intense and is mentally and physically exhausting.

I will keep you posted on his progress. If you have specific questions, please direct them to me. I am doing my best to protect his energy while he prepares for his procedure.

With deep gratitude and love, we so appreciate your continued prayers. Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Can't imagine how you felt when you heard the good news!!! Love and prayers are with you always... Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh christine..i am sooo happy !!! give that wonderful husband of yours a hug for me ! if there is anything i can do PLEASE let me know !! GOD IS SOOO GOOD !!!!

    ReplyDelete